Hey everyone, exciting things are happening in the blog world, and the lovely, talented Nicole from Neeners Makeup nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. You need to go check her out. She has some really fun tutorials!
So, the award states I need to say seven facts about myself. Here goes: 1. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and I consider myself in Slytherin. 2. I love Jane Austen, and am waiting for my Mr. Darcy 3. Beaker is my favorite Muppet. I also adore Fraggle Rock! 4. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love anything creepy, dressing up, pumpkin anything, and Nightmare Before Christmas! 5. I’m really into prohibition era things/movies/etc. 6. I am also really into turn of the century things/movie/etc. Haha 7. If an item of clothing has studs on it, I will buy it. I nominate: Avneesh and Karen Abi Lolli Ashley Ann Make sure to put the decal on your blog, give seven facts, and tag away! I was also added to the Beauty Blogger Tag by the simply gorgeous Ashley!
*Here are the rules for the beauty blogger tag*
Questions & Answers:
1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do. I rarely do much with my hair
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?I try to do it at least once a week. 3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?Not even a minute. I can’t stand chipped nail polish!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. – top coat,foundation, etc.)?
I usually have more than I need anyway and I never turn down any excuse to go hauling 🙂
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?No, I try to give myself plenty of time, but I usually run late anyway.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
That is a big fat NO!
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Nail polish is organized, makeup is not.
10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post? Two to three weeks Confessions of a Beauty Blogger
1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
At least 5 hours
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Spender. But I need to start saving more.
3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
Mornings or weekends
4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?Just my pillows, blankets, and good music.
5. What’s your worst makeup/hair habit?
Picking at blemishes
6. One quote that you wish the world would live by?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
About 45 minutes
8. Who is your favorite blogger?
Tons of favorites, all of you guys are probably my favorites 🙂
9. Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?
10. One thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
Going to Hong Kong and London!
11. Your most awkward blogging moment?
Oh…some of the first posts were shameful
12. How long does it take you to prep for a post?Maybe a half hour
13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms?Shorts!
14. What are you most proud of in your life?My education and my relationship with my family I tag: Carly Candice Meesha And seriously, if you are reading this…I tag you. I wanted to tag like everyone I know but it is late and I am tired! But if you want to do this, go for it!! 🙂 Whew! That was fun! I hope you guys enjoyed that, tag away!