1. Dior Lip Glow Color Revive Lip Balm gave my lips a moisturized pink pout that is easy and low maintenance.
2. Before the Dior, however, I prepped my lips with Julep’s Sugar Smooch Lip Scrub.
3. NYX’s Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Aqua made for a cool and unexpected cat eye on top of the eye look I did with…
4. The Tarte Aqualillies palette! I blended Bikini and Parasol and then added Poolside to the crease. I used Captivating (the blush) a tiny bit of Park Ave Princess and Champange to create the glowy look on my cheeks.
5. I topped the look off with one coat of Physician’s formula Organic Wear FakeOut Mascara.